Great news for Australian-produced drama Clickbait which has topped Nielsen’s streaming charts for the week of Aug. 30-Sept. 5.
The Hollywood Reporter notes Clickbait racked up 1.46 billion minutes of US viewing time, a 60 percent jump over the 912 million minutes for its debut the previous week.
That made it the most watched original series across Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu and Netflix and more than triple the viewing time of the second-place show, Money Heist (452 million minutes).
Clickbait is co-created by Tony Ayres and Christian White and produced by Matchbox Pictures and Tony Ayres Productions (TAP) together with Heyday Television.
Nine Perfect Strangers, also produced in Australia, ranked sixth at 320 million minutes.
1. Clickbait (Netflix), 1.46 billion minutes viewed
2. Money Heist (Netflix), 452 million
3. Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror (Netflix), 447 million
4. Only Murders in the Building (Hulu), 444 million
5. Grace and Frankie (Netflix), 421 million
6. Nine Perfect Strangers (Hulu), 320 million
7. Outer Banks (Netflix), 252 million
8. What If … (Disney+), 235 million
9. Virgin River (Netflix), 233 million
10. Family Reunion (Netflix), 226 million
1. Manifest (Netflix), 1.11 billion minutes
2. Cocomelon (Netflix), 745 million
3. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 685 million
4. Criminal Minds (Netflix), 593 million
5. NCIS (Netflix), 580 million
6. Chicago Med (Netflix), 457 million
7. Heartland (Netflix), 455 million
8. Supernatural (Netflix), 426 million
9. All American (Netflix), 380 million
10. The Flash (Netflix), 336 million