|HOW TO STREAM SURVIVING R. KELLY PART II|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Nearly one year after first airing, Lifetime is airing three more episodes of what happened since the series premiered. The groundbreaking, explosive documentary series sparked a world-wide conversation, and Part II will unravel the saga even further. The three-night event will feature interviews with new survivors, supporters, psychologists, as well as cultural and legal experts who will offer even more insights into the R&B singer who is currently facing charges.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning.
What channel is Surviving R. Kelly Part II on?
Like the first season, the followup will air on Lifetime.
What time does Surviving R. Kelly Part II air?
The three-night event begins Thursday, Jan. 2 at 9pm EST.
How to watch Surviving R. Kelly Part II
All six episodes of Surviving R. Kelly are available for on-demand viewing on Lifetime’s site and the Lifetime app, which is available on Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, and iOS and Android devices. To watch, you’ll need a cable or live TV streaming subscription. Here are your best options, all of which offer at least a one-week free trial, which should be plenty of time to finish the series.
- Cost: $54.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
If you’re looking for one solution to all of your streaming needs, check out Hulu with Live TV. You’ll get more than 60 great channels, including Lifetime, but you’ll also get access to Hulu‘s deep catalog of on-demand TV shows, movies, and documentaries, which offer a compelling counter to Netflix.
2) Sling TV
WATCH: Is SlingTV worth it?
- Cost: $30-$45 per month (10$ off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
There are two different Sling TV base packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for $40 per month. No matter which one you’ll choose, you’ll get Sling TV and a host of other channels. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.) One thing to note: Your Sling TV subscription won’t work on the Lifetime site or app, but as you can see above, the Surviving R. Kelly series can currently be streamed on-demand.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
FuboTV is no longer just a streaming service for sports. These days, it’s one of the best options for live TV online, whether you’re looking for general entertainment, cooking, news, or business. Your subscription also includes 30 hours of DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $20 per month
- Philo devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Philo local channels
Sure, you can power through the first part of Surviving R. Kelly in a matter of hours for free, but if you’re looking to watch the followup and need a long-term solution for live TV online, Philo is your best bet. It costs just $20 per month and includes Lifetime, AMC, (Here are all of Philo’s channels)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
5) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $50-$135 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
The post How to watch ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ appeared first on The Daily Dot.